chocolate. peanut butter. pretzel. FUDGE.
sometimes plain old chocolate fudge just isn't enough.
sometimes you need peanut butter and pretzels, too.
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups peanut butter chips
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 tbs. butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pinch salt
1 cup crushed pretzels
1. melt 1/2 tbs butter in one pot and half in another. add 7 oz. sweetened condensed milk to each pot. no need to measure. just eye half the can. stir the butter and milk.
2. while that's heating, crush the pretzels. i recommend using a can.
2. by now the milk should be bubbling around the sides. that means it's time to add in the chips. chocolate chips to one pot and peanut butter chips to the other. stir almost continuously as the chips melt.
3. when the chips are almost all melted, remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and salt. half tsp of each to both pots.
4. pour the contents of both pots onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and swirl together. now you have chocolate peanut butter fudge.
5. spread the crushed pretzels on top of the fudge and pat down. now you have chocolate peanut butter pretzel fudge.
6. refrigerate until it's firm, then cut into giant pieces or tiny little pieces or medium pieces. the size doesn't matter because it's all delicious.